Our Mission Statement
- To provide high quality, affordable housing.
- To maintain a high level of ethics and integrity.
- To be effectively and efficiently responsive to the needs of our clients, residents, government agencies, funding sources and Team Members.
- To create a working environment where Team Members are comfortable and open with co-workers, and challenged professionally so that they are proud of and enjoy their work.
Solari Enterprises, Inc. is a full service property management organization specializing in multifamily affordable housing. As a recognized leader in the affordable housing industry, with more than 40 years of experience, we have the unique expertise to tailor our procedures and systems to ensure that our clients are our first and only priority.
Our portfolio includes multifamily housing for families, seniors, persons with special needs, homeless households, veterans, single room occupancy, a business park and commercial communities. The services we offer extend from assisting with development planning, construction or rehabilitation, through lease-up, into daily management operations of the community.
Our Home Office is in Orange, California, with additional offices in San Diego and Campbell, California. Our offices are staffed by certified professionals with an average of fifteen years’ experience specializing in various disciplines related to the management of affordable housing, including regional managers, bookkeepers, compliance specialists, and maintenance personnel.
We provide consulting services, outside of our portfolio, to Owners, Managers and Equity Investors of affordable housing, with compliance monitoring services via file audits and repair. Our clients recognize the value of our level of expertise and experience to meet their compliance needs.
Entering 2017, Solari Enterprises, Inc. began celebrating 25 years of service within the Affordable Housing industry. In celebration of our accomplishment, our Team Members committed to completing 25 Acts of Kindness. We were overjoyed by the team members’ responses and kindhearted suggestions.
By the end of 2017, we as a company, exceeded the initial goal of 25 Act of Kindness! Following is a sample of the completed acts donated school supplies, sent care packages to deployed military personnel, held a food drive, donations and or scholarships to support organizations like the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, Katella High School, LGBT Center of Orange County, Orange County D.E.A.F., Century High School, NAHMA, Fisher House of Long Beach, Ronald McDonald House, Central Coast Aquariums education program, OCFJC Foundation, FDR Elementary School and AHMA-PSW Foundation. Team Members were excited and grateful for the opportunity to participate in our 25 Acts of Kindness.
- “Solari Enterprises, Inc. has consistently and diligently demonstrated their vast experience, and expertise in affordable housing management, while work with us. Their reputation for responsive and professional operations is well deserved and appreciated. The Solari Enterprises, Inc. is extremely knowledgeable in all aspects of the property management and affordable housing issues. Working with Solari Enterprises, Inc. has been a great pleasure because of this.”
- “I wanted to take this opportunity to say that we deeply appreciate the professional manner with which Solari Enterprises, Inc. has always conducted the management our community and the outstanding appearance of the property. It has always been a pleasure to work with your staff over these past almost 10 years. I have always taken every opportunity to share our positive experiences with your firm with others asking for us for a recommendation of a management company and I will certainly continue to do so in the future.”
- “Your team has gone above and beyond for the clients. I have been impressed with their balance of kindness and professionalism to help their clients navigate the requirement to get into their first housing.”
- “It is so good learning from you. It is such a pleasure working with Solari Enterprises, Inc. I am constantly learning new things; what a blessing all of you are.”
- “It is reassuring to me to have your knowledge for this type of housing/management as we embark on a new frontier.”
- “The close-out letter for the TCAC Inspection had no reportable issues! These are the kind we like to see. Great job!”
- “Solari Enterprises, Inc. is to be congratulated on a tremendous effort, and we sincerely, appreciate their hard work and amazing coordination of the task to get a 100% occupancy immediately.”
- “I visited the site last week and the project is beautiful and I am sure, as with all of the Solari managed properties, all of the compliance documentation will be in impeccable order. It is always a pleasure to work with your staff.”