Johrita is a certified National Affordable Housing Management Professional-Executive; she also holds an active Real Estate license, serves on the Advisory Board of the Assisted Housing Management Insider and the Board of Directors of various industry associations.
Real Estate License #00932652Learn More about Johrita
Nationally, Gianna conducts and oversees LIHTC file audits and file repair work. She has completed resident file audits and file repairs for numerous management companies, state agencies and tax credit investors throughout the United States.Learn More about Gianna
Bruce is a nationally recognized authority in the field of affordable multifamily housing. After graduating from the University of California, Santa Barbara, Bruce focused on a real estate career, acquiring California Real Estate Broker and General Contractor licenses. His skills and expertise were developed through hands-on experience working on site, then as a property manager and eventually as President of a regional property management company,
As Executive Vice President - Chief Financial Officer of Solari Enterprises, Inc., Bruce is responsible for the Financial Operations and continues to work in various areas of development and construction. Teaming up with Johrita, his wife and partner, they are able to create a company that is effectively and efficiently responsive to the needs of clients, residents, government and funding sources.
During his tenure as president of the Affordable Housing Management Association (AHMA) he was responsible for the organization of a scholarship program for children residing in assisted housing. To date, in excess of $550,000 resulting in more than 300 scholarships. AHMA elected Bruce as 1 of 5 lifetime members of its' Board of Directors, via his status as Director Emeritus. Additionally, Bruce has been awarded the Association's highest honor, the Clive Graham Memorial Award, for his contributions to the affordable housing industry.
Brokers License #00637985
- Bachelor of Arts Degree - University of California at Santa Barbara
Affiliates and Licenses
- National Affordable Housing Professional, Executive Level
- Past President and Director of Emeritus, Affordable Housing Management Association
- California State University Fullerton, Extended Education Advisory Board
- City of Anaheim, Community Services Board
- Leadership Anaheim, Board of Directors
- National Association of Home Builders
- Real Estate Brokers License, State of California
- General Contractors License, State of California
- Anaheim Family YMCA Board of Directors
- Board of Advisors for Novogradac & Company Property Compliance Report
- Board of Advisors for Assisted Housing Financial Management Insider